About your role
Our new colleague will have a key role in BLUZAT team, acting as a bridge between the sales, production and marketing departments.
She/He will be responsible for managing and improving the end to end sales administration process, as well as supporting the Management team to drive the online and offline sales and brand growth strategy.
It’s a key strategic role in the company that offers the potential to have a great career in the International Fashion Industry.
BLUZAT started as a fashion start-up that organically scaled to a medium international business, so you will have the chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills and work closely with the Management Team, especially with Ruxandra Antochi, the founder of the company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales
- Communicativeness in English is a must (at least B2 level)
- Proven track record of achievements and high sales results in Sales
- Proactive approach and experience in dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to work alone as in team and independently
- Ability to work well under deadlines and performance pressure
- Strong analytical thinking and decision-making competence;
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed, continued desire to learn, development and self-improvement;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements;
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) both in Romanian and English;
- and negotiation skills
- Great reaserch+contacting skills
- Knowledge of B2B commerce
- Knowledge of the Fashion industry, trends and events is a plus
- Online ecommerce experience is a plus;
- Driving license
Description of the job:
- Maximizing the sales opportunities and the profitability of stores internationally, working on targeted regions
- Extending the brand’s sales activity
- Building stable connections with the partners, maintaing contact with them and making sure the terms of the partnerships are respected on both parts.
- Follow ups on the ongoing discutions showing persevenrence
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information to keep track of the sales development
What’s in it for you
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus for sales performance
- Learning environment
- Career and Business Mentorship from entrepreneur Ruxandra Antochi
- Great networking opportunities in the fashion and business industry
To apply for the job please respond to the below questions and send us a CV and a Letter of Intent to email@example.com, letting us know:
- Why do you consider yourself fit for this job?
2. What abilities do you hope to gain and how do you see evolving while working in BLUZAT team?