BLUZAT SALES ASSISTANT WANTED
About your role
Our new colleague will have a key role in BLUZAT team, acting as a bridge between the sales, production and marketing departments.
She/He will be responsible for managing and improving the end to end sales administration process, as well as supporting the Management team to drive the online and offline sales and brand growth strategy.
It’s a key strategic role in the company that offers the potential to have a great career in the International Fashion Industry.
BLUZAT started as a fashion start-up that organically scaled to a medium international business, so you will have the chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills and work closely with the Management Team, especially with Ruxandra Antochi, the founder of the company
About your responsibilities
- Process online orders and work with production team to have the orders ready in time
- Manage the delivery process – working with carriers and logistic firms – and making sure all orders are sent in time
- Stock management and sometimes meeting suppliers
- Act as a focal point of contact for key stakeholders – fashion partners, key clients, suppliers, leadership, etc
- Manage invoices and reimbursements, operating with Smart Bill online tool
- Closely work with the General Manager in developing and executing efficient operating sales processes
- Offer support to B2B retailers, acting also as a trusted partner; collect feedback and make recommendation for improvements; co-organize marketing campaigns with retailers
- Manage the Bluzat online store – updating collections and product information, verifying availability of stock
- Offer support in photo-shootings and in selecting images for different selling channels
Your skills & capabilities
- Positive attitude – really believe that anything is possible
- Problem Solver and TO-DO person
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Used to work with data and numbers
- Good writing skills
- Willing to work in a multi-cultural environment
- English Proficiency
- Preferable: Social Media Savvy
- Willing to continuously learn more about the exciting fashion industry
What’s in it for you
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus for sales performance
- Learning environment
- Career and Business Mentorship from entrepreneur Ruxandra Antochi
- Great networking opportunities in the fashion and business industry
To apply for the job please respond to the below questions and send us a CV and a Letter of Intent to email@example.com, letting us know:
- Why do you consider yourself fit for this job?
2. What abilities do you hope to gain and how do you see evolving while working in BLUZAT team?