About your role
Our new colleague has a blend of SMART & ART set skills, as he will act as a bridge of the sales administration and marketing areas.
She/He will be responsible for managing and improving the end to end sales administration process as well as supporting the Marketing Manager to drive the online and offline strategy.
It’s a key strategic role in the company that offers the potential to have a great career in the International Fashion Industry. He/she will have the chance to attend the most important fashion events and fairs in Romania, work with influencers and learn about the fashion industry behind the scenes.
Bluzat started as a fashion start-up that scaled to a medium business, so you will have the chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills and work closely with Ruxandra Antochi, the founder of the company.
About your responsibilities
- Process online orders and work with production team to have the orders ready in time
- Manage the delivery process – working with carriers and logistic firms – and making sure all orders are sent in time
- Stock management and sometimes meeting suppliers
- Act as a focal point of contact for key stakeholders – fashion partners, key clients, suppliers, leadership etc
- Manage invoices and reimbursements, operating with Smart Bill online tool
- Closely work with the General Manager in developing and executing efficient operating sales processes
- Offer support to B2B clients, acting also as a trusted partner, collect feedback and make recommendation for improvements
- Manage the Bluzat online store – updating collections and making sure that all the items posted are on stock
- Social Media Management– create and post relevant and creative content, manage community discussions and engage influencers and clients to leverage Bluzat presence in social media
- Write blog posts for Bluzat blog
- Prepare and attend fashion fares and events making sure that Bluzat is represented as a high- end fashion brand
- Organize photo-shootings and select images for different channels
- Collaborate with fashion retailers to co-organize marketing campaigns for Bluzat
Your skills & capabilities
- Positive attitude – really believe that anything is possible
- Problem Solver
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Used to work with data and numbers
- Good writing skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Willing to work in a multi-cultural environment
- English Proficiency
- Driving Licence B category
What’s in it for you
- Attractive compensation package
- Learning environment
- Career and Business Mentorship from entrepreneur Ruxandra Antochi
- Annual bonus
- Great networking opportunities in the fashion and business industry
To apply for the job please respond to the below questions and send us a CV and a Letter of Intent to email@example.com .
1. Why do you consider yourself fit for this job?
2. What abilities do you hope to gain and how do you see evolving while working with us?